- New Issue
- Books & Reviews
- About Us
Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce the launch of our new iPad app. The app is available today and free to download from Apple's iTunes App Store.
Start reading your Foreign Affairs issues on your iPad right now by following these easy steps:
- Plus and digital subscribers: Your subscription includes free iPad access to all your issues. After downloading the app, simply log in with your ForeignAffairs.com username and password. Forgot your password? See below for help.
- Print subscribers: You qualify for a generous free trial of Foreign Affairs content on the app. After downloading the app, log in with your ForeignAffairs.com username and password. Not yet registered? See below for help.
- For non-subscribers: Single copies of each issue are available for purchase through the app.
You can begin navigating the issue as soon as it starts to download, which takes about two minutes to complete. In each issue, a drop-down menu allows you to see the Table of Contents and skip from one story to the next. In the coming months, we will be introducing additional features and enhancements, including commenting and social-media sharing. We look forward to your feedback and invite you to send your thoughts to email@example.com.
- To retrieve your password:
- Go to "Forgot Password" on subs.foreignaffairs.com.
- Enter your username. (Note: Your username is the email address that you used when you subscribed.)
- You will receive your temporary password via email.
- Go to ForeignAffairs.com/register.
- Fill out the form. (Note: You will need your account number, which can be found on your mailing label.)