- Country: The United States
- Title: Senior Fellow, Council on Foreign Relations
- Education: Stanford University, Oxford University
In "Irresponsible Stakeholders," Stewart Patrick's article in the new issue of Foreign Affairs, he argues that a major strategic challenge for the United States in the coming decades will be integrating emerging powers into international institutions. To hold the postwar order together, he writes, the United States will have to become a more consistent exemplar of multilateral cooperation.
- Full website and iPad access
- Magazine issues
- New! Books from the Foreign Affairs Anthology Series