Robert M. Danin
- Country: The United States
- Title: Senior Fellow, Council on Foreign Relations
- Education: University of California at Berkeley, Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service, Oxford University
In "A Third Way to Palestine," an article in the new issue of Foreign Affairs, CFR Senior Fellow Robert M. Danin argues that Palestinan nationalism has gone through two stages: armed struggle and negotiations. Now Prime Minister Salam Fayyad has initiated a third, pragmatic stage of Palestinian nationalism by building institutions and counting down to statehood. Danin writes that Fayyad's vision is a promising one, and Israel should help him achieve it.
- Full website and iPad access
- Magazine issues
- New! Books from the Foreign Affairs Anthology Series