- Annual Enrollment:
- 150 (avg)
- Work Experience (in yrs):
- 0-10 years
- Employment Sectors:
- Federal/Defense Contractors, U.S. Government Agencies, Private Sector, Military, State/Local Government, Other/Foreign
- Degrees offered:
- Doctorate degrees: Doctorate of Statecraft and National Security
- Master's degrees: M.A. in Statecraft and National Security Affairs, M.A. in Statecraft and International Affairs, M.A. in Strategic Intelligence Studies, Executive M.A. in National Security Affairs, and M.A. in Strategic and International Studies (Professional), Online M.A. in Statecraft and Strategy, Online Professional M.A. in Statecraft and Strategy , Online Certificate in Statecraft
- Certificates of Graduate Study are awarded upon successful completion of 20 credit hours (five courses) in one of the following areas of specialization: American Foreign Policy; Comparative Political Culture; Conflict Prevention; Corporate Statecraft; Counterintelligence; Counterterrorism; Cyber Statecraft; Economic Statecraft; Homeland Security; Intelligence; International Politics; National Security Affairs; Nonviolent Conflict; Public Diplomacy and Political Warfare; Peace Building, Stabilization, and Humanitarian Affairs; Strategic Communication; and Strategic Soft Power
- Info here
Welcome to The Institute of World Politics, a graduate school of national security, intelligence, and international affairs located in the heart our nation’s capital.
Dedicated to educating the next generation of leaders, IWP seeks men and women committed to a cause greater than themselves. In return, we offer the following:
- A faculty second-to-none. Our professors are scholar-practitioners, including former ambassadors, senior intelligence officials, and military officers who have decades of experience to share.
- A special educational experience. IWP looks at emerging security challenges with an appreciation for history, equipping graduates to think strategically and unconventionally to create real-world solutions.
- A path towards career advancement. Our graduates serve in a wide variety of government agencies, private companies, foreign governments, the U.S. armed forces, and NGOs. IWP provides its graduates with a competitive edge, helping them achieve positions of influence.
Curious to learn more? Visit our website today (www.iwp.edu).
The Honorable James H. Anderson