Subscribe to Foreign Affairs
Subscribe now to Foreign Affairs Plus or digital and get the November/December issue delivered straight to you on October 30th--a full week before it hits the newsstand!
Be among the first to access these must-read essays:
- "Broken BRICs: Why the Rest Stopped Rising" by Ruchir Sharma
- "After Qaddafi: The Surprising Success of the New Libya" by Dirk Vandewalle
- "The Problem With the Pivot: Obama's New Asia Policy is Unnecessary and Counterproductive" by Robert S. Ross
Your subscription benefits include:
- Six 200-page issues -- that's over 1,000 pages of the best insight and analysis available on global issues
- Premium access to ForeignAffairs.com
- Access to the full archives dating back to 1922 -- that's 90 years
- Bonus digital reprint of The Clash of Ideas essay collection
The November/December 2012 issue of Foreign Affairs will be available on October 30th. Plus and digital subscribers can access their copies in their account consoles at that time. Kindle, NOOK, and Google Play subscribers will also receive the new issue on their devices on the 30th.